QAS New VHF Frequency Assignments

comport1

QAS New VHF Frequency Assignments

Post by comport1 »

I see some new QAS VHF Frequencies in various Rural Locations around the State, being added to ACMA database of the following...

78.1125 MHz
78.3000 MHz
79.2500 MHz
79.2625 MHz

These frequencies aren't in the current 99Ch VHF Band plan that i can see, so my question is, Does anyone know what the Channel Numbers are for these new frequencies??

Thanks
------------------------------------------
Comport1
alinco21

Re: QAS New VHF Frequency Assignments

Post by alinco21 »

Not sure, but here is a updated QAS Analogue list, unzip it and open it up in Google earth.

Enjoy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
comport1

Post by comport1 »

Just wanted to revive this post again...

Has anyone got any info on channel numbers band plans in regards to the following QAS freqs. Doing a massive Scanner Update and want to try and finalize it..

I see some new QAS VHF Frequencies in various Rural Locations around the State, being added to ACMA database of the following...

78.1125 MHz
78.3000 MHz
79.2500 MHz
79.2625 MHz

These frequencies aren't in the current 99Ch VHF Band plan that i can see, so my question is, Does anyone know what the Channel Numbers are for these new frequencies??

cheers
Comport1
Cosmo88
Newly Registered Users

Post by Cosmo88 »

I just updated my local area post that in the past week in the Bundaberg area I've been hearing weird new alpha numeric callsigns, also been hearing strange alpha numeric "reply codes"

ทางเข้าจีคลับ
comport1

Post by comport1 »

Hey Folks

just wanted to revive this post and see if anyone has any info or updates with the following...

Has anyone got any info on channel numbers band plans in regards to the following QAS freqs. Doing a massive Scanner Update and want to try and finalize it..

78.1125 MHz
78.3000 MHz
79.2500 MHz
79.2625 MHz

Cheers Again
Comport1
domestos

Post by domestos »

79.750 used in the Bundy area, via Sloping Hummock