accident donaldson road Ipswich moterway

bananaman

Post by bananaman »

Can some one send me the pager msgs as i was involved in this and would like to know if the guy is allright and he had to be cut out of the car
bodyguard

Re: accident donaldson road Ipswich moterway

Post by bodyguard »

00:48:24 15-11-10 #:02085246,1B,29D04 ,29D TRAFFIC ACCIDENT TRAPPED , ,INBOUND UNDER DONALDSON RD OVERPASS ,,,0 Ipswich Rd ,ROCKLEA

H: G1 RTC ENTRPMNT 1K9MA IA HYD GEAR IPSWICH RD NR DONALDS RD ROCKLEA 1P 1ET DMO AND INSP ALAN MUSK ADV FRM FCOM BRIS

1K9MA = 1 casualty located male Alive = Casualty / s Located Alpha = Alive

thats all I have
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

Serious traffic crash, Rocklea: A 26-year-old man is in a critical condition in the Princess Alexandra Hospital after a serious traffic crash on Ipswich Road at Rocklea last night. Initial information suggests two vehicles crashed around 12.40am inbound under the Donaldson Road overpass. The Forensic Crash Unit is still in attendance to investigate the cause of the crash and the road is expected to be closed until around 5.30am. Traffic is being diverted via Donaldson Road. The driver of the second vehicle was not injured.

http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+and+A ... 15mrup.htm
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
bananaman

Post by bananaman »

Thanks very much for the info . The other car was trying to get away i went to get out of the way when he hit the guard rail spun off in front of me thats when i hit him. the police found a fair bit of drugs in the car and had to cut the roof off to get him out. Also can i please get a list of cap codes for the Brisbane and Ipswich for fireies and ambos please so i can hook this scanner up to the computer thanks again
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

bananaman wrote:Thanks very much for the info . The other car was trying to get away i went to get out of the way when he hit the guard rail spun off in front of me thats when i hit him. the police found a fair bit of drugs in the car and had to cut the roof off to get him out. Also can i please get a list of cap codes for the Brisbane and Ipswich for fireies and ambos please so i can hook this scanner up to the computer thanks again
If No ones replied I'll email you some tonight when I get home. PM me you're email address :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitch Rogers