Scanning Recording Program

Discussion on any technologies that do not fall under one of the above vendors, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Stretch
Forum Manager

Scanning Recording Program

Post by Stretch »

Hey guys I'm back!!

Looking forward to being active again on this great forum. I used to use a program that recorded the scanner hooked up towards my computer. It was an awesome program but I can't remember the name of it?

Any ideas??
Mitch Rogers
youngn
Forum Manager

Re: Scanning Recording Program

Post by youngn »

Stretch wrote:Hey guys I'm back!!

Looking forward to being active again on this great forum. I used to use a program that recorded the scanner hooked up towards my computer. It was an awesome program but I can't remember the name of it?

Any ideas??
G'day mate!

I did a quick search and can't find anything familiar, I'm sure I know of the one you're talking about I just can't remember the name either... I'm interested to know now too haha
"YOUNGN"
Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

Time to do some digging
Mitch Rogers
Gearbox92

Post by Gearbox92 »

Stretch
Forum Manager

Post by Stretch »

youngn wrote:
Stretch wrote:Hey guys I'm back!!

Any ideas??
G'day mate!

I did a quick search and can't find anything familiar, I'm sure I know of the one you're talking about I just can't remember the name either... I'm interested to know now too haha

Procan :)

http://www.proscan.org/
Mitch Rogers