UBC126AT

Discussion on any technologies that do not fall under one of the above vendors, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
SammK
Newly Registered Users

UBC126AT

Post by SammK »

Hi guys,
I just bought a Uniden UBC126AT of Gadget City.
I havent found much Information on this scanner but it seems pretty good for my first scanner!
So does anyone have any experience with this scanner or have heard about it?

Thanks,
Sam
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: UBC126AT

Post by Phantom »

Welcome to the forum

What are you wanting to do with the scanner? Where are you located? Do you care to share your experiences with the scanner with the rest of us?

We will be able to assist upon your reply :)
SammK
Newly Registered Users

Post by SammK »

Thanks for the Reply,
I mainly want to listen to airband, but i'm interested in emergency services as well. I live in the far north coast of NSW, so not much arband... but I could get transmissions from Gold Coast airport with my dvb-t dongle. Haven't got the scanner yet, waiting for shipping. It looks pretty good, but I couldn't find any reviews on it, so I was wondering if anyone has owned it. :D
Comint

Post by Comint »

SammK wrote:It looks pretty good, but I couldn't find any reviews on it, so I was wondering if anyone has owned it. :D
I believe the UBC126AT has only been in production for about 12 months, or less.

As far as I am aware, the UBC126AT is the Australianised version of the American BC125AT, so reviews of the BC125AT may be of some use to you.

--
Comint
RadioKid

Post by RadioKid »

Hey guys,
Gonna buy a UBC126AT. Has anyone had any experience with these?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Uniden UBC126AT, Baofeng GT3
tanger32au

Post by tanger32au »

I have one and love it... Some issues on the 70-80MHz band with the squelch but setting CTCSS tones on these frequencies have fixed it.
RadioKid

Post by RadioKid »

Just bought one. Works great! Currently listening mainly to Sydney airport, Richmond RAAF and local councils. Love it! [WHITE SMILING FACE]

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk
Uniden UBC126AT, Baofeng GT3