Australian Yupiteru Agents

Discussion on any technologies that do not fall under one of the above vendors, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
bertbee
Newly Registered Users

Australian Yupiteru Agents

Post by bertbee »

Looking for any Australian Yupiteru Agents or importers. There used to be a guy in WA some years ago, but I cannot find any address there now. Andrews used to carry them for awhile,now they no longer have them.
I have several Yupiterus and looking to add to them, particularly the 9000 MK 2 & 7200.
alinco21

Re: Australian Yupiteru Agents

Post by alinco21 »

might have to email their HQ overseas and ask them.

Paul.
Comint

Re: Australian Yupiteru Agents

Post by Comint »

bertbee wrote:Looking for any Australian Yupiteru Agents or importers. There used to be a guy in WA some years ago, but I cannot find any address there now. Andrews used to carry them for awhile,now they no longer have them.
I have several Yupiterus and looking to add to them, particularly the 9000 MK 2 & 7200.
Try http://www.safehost.com.au/syncroelec/s ... oducts.cfm

--
Comint