New Uniden Handheld

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
strat

Re: New Uniden Handheld

Post by strat »

yes that the 2 radios i was looking at either the UBCD3600XLT or the TRX-1

Found the UBCD3600XLT on some UK stores for $650AU landed.
peteramjet

Post by peteramjet »

I've found the same in the past. I wrote in another thread a couple of months back how both the UBCD3600XLT and the TRX-1 (which is a couple of dollars cheaper) could be imported from the UK for less or equal to the equivalent Aussie model.
strat

Post by strat »

anyone know if the uniden 436/536 files are compatible with the 3600XLT to make life easier for me programming ?
Xplorer

Post by Xplorer »

strat wrote:anyone know if the uniden 436/536 files are compatible with the 3600XLT to make life easier for me programming ?
Yes.
HPE files are interchangeable between all Uniden 436-PT, 436HP and 3600XLT models.

Do note there is a Sentinel version for each model.
So the Sentinel version for 436-PT (aussie model), will not work with the 436HP (US version), and 3600XLT (Euro version) - (vise versa for all models)

"Export HPE" and "Import HPE" are on all Sentinel versions and with HPE files interchangeable between each.

Unlike the 436-PT and 436HP models, the 3600XLT does not include the "Database" listing for US and Canada, which is completely useless if outside of those regions, making your favourites listing cleaner.

You can have all three Sentinel versions installed on your computer with no compatibility or clashing issues.
Last edited by Xplorer on Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
strat

Post by strat »

Xplorer wrote:Yes.
HPE files are interchangeable between all Uniden 439-PT, 436HP and 3600XLT models.
thanks.. :-D
synique
Newly Registered Users

Post by synique »

Where can you find the Australian version of Sentinel to download?
Thanks
VK3RX

Post by VK3RX »