Australia frequency

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
vismannetje
Newly Registered Users

Australia frequency

Post by vismannetje »

hello all I am new to this site I have a Uniden Bearcat BC 3000xlt I want the frequencies of Australia police, SES, fire, and ambulance there is a list that I can use for this frequency thanks. :D
Comint

Re: Australia frequency

Post by Comint »

vismannetje wrote:hello all I am new to this site I have a Uniden Bearcat BC 3000xlt I want the frequencies of Australia police, SES, fire, and ambulance there is a list that I can use for this frequency thanks. :D
It would help if you at least stated which State you are in.

Bear in mind that the Emergency Services in most States, are on Trunked Radio Systems, and/or use encryption.

The BC3000XLT is NOT compatible with such Systems.

--
Comint
vismannetje
Newly Registered Users

Post by vismannetje »

I live in Victoria suburb Point Cook thanks
michael
Administrator

Post by michael »

vismannetje wrote:I live in Victoria suburb Point Cook thanks
Welcome :)

Point Cook is in the metropolitan area so you should have no dramas finding alot of different frequencies to tune into.

You won't be able to listen to the Melbourne police channels which cover your general area (Werribee, Wyndham Vale, Geelong, Altona ect), but you could tune into one of the country channels on 163.9125 or 163.8875

As for the CFA give 162.1875 a try, you should hear your local brigade on this. I haven't been following the developments of the RMR (in basic terms a new radio network) but depending on how this is going you may or may not be able to listen to this.

Good luck
melbournefan

Post by melbournefan »

Apparently there have been metro vicpol patrols on country channels.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
vismannetje
Newly Registered Users

Post by vismannetje »

Thanks guys