Close Call Hits Bank Question

Discussion on Uniden technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
tanger32au

Close Call Hits Bank Question

Post by tanger32au »

This question is in regards to the "Close Call Hits Bank" on the Uniden UBC126AT. I suspect the BC125AT and UBC125AT also work the same as would other scanners with this feature.

As per page 58 of the UBC126AT scanner manual:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-l3vdZZefa8c/V ... tsBank.JPG

Today I did some testing of this feature using a UHF CB radio. It appears that these hits are only kept until the scanner is turned off, on turning it back on the "Close Call Hits Bank" is empty.

Is this the intended behaviour and do other models also work the same way? I thought / expected that these hits would be kept until the individual channels were deleted or the bank cleared.
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: Close Call Hits Bank Question

Post by Phantom »

Maybe save them prior to turning off the scanner?
SteveO

Re: Close Call Hits Bank Question

Post by SteveO »

I think my 996 keeps them but I will have to check.
Steve