Icom IC-F60 problem cloning

Discussion on Icom technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
b666t
Newly Registered Users

Icom IC-F60 problem cloning

Post by b666t »

I'm having problems cloning, i have 2 ic-f60 radios, one i can program fine but the new one (second hand off ebay from usa) doesn't work it says.....

Connected transceiver is not compatible model.
Check the following:
- Appropriate cloning software for the transceiver is being used.
- The revision number of the transceiver.

The only difference in the radios is the one that wont clone is a Intrinsically safe model serial no 8201xxx
the one that works is standard model serial no 1201xxx

i have tried CS-F50 ver 1.1, ver 1.4, ver 1.7, ver 2.1, & CS-F50V ver 3.1, none seem to work, is there another version to try or am I missing something else?
Can someone please help?
Cheers.
connorp
Newly Registered Users

Re: Icom IC-F60 problem cloning

Post by connorp »

Hi b666t

I am having similar problems, am helping the local SES support group program some IC-F60's and managed to program most of them with the CS-F50MDC software (v2.1) as v1.7 and 2.1 of the CS-F50 software didn't work at all. I'm also looking for CS-F50 v1.4 to give it a try on three radios.

Pat
bytethis
Newly Registered Users

Re: Icom IC-F60 problem cloning

Post by bytethis »

Was hoping someone had the standard / original icf file for the F-60 please . Have had an oppsie moment and over written my original file .. Now only have 4 channels :oops: