Displaying names/numbers when selcalled

Discussion on Icom technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
Lukas
Newly Registered Users

Displaying names/numbers when selcalled

Post by Lukas »

I have an Icom 400 pro and have been playing round with programming it and wondering if there is a way to make the selcall numbers display or the names if they are stored in my memory bank?
Any help?
firescan

Re: Displaying names/numbers when selcalled

Post by firescan »

Hey Mate, I've got a 400 pro too.. a few of my mates n I all have them, and we've played and played with it.... The selcall works well to each radio, but still working on the displaying.. sometimes it works and u get the sel number come up and flash once or twice.. but that doesnt always happen

Good Luck
UBC73XLT, IC-400 Pro
Lukas
Newly Registered Users

Post by Lukas »

Bump???
fire_rescue

Post by fire_rescue »

hey guys
you need the programming software in order to do it. You can selcall numbers and few sections you can add names also you can change your selcall ring tone to i think by memory 16 different ringtones