bnc adapter for icom ic41s

Discussion on Icom technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
hotmetal1000

Re: bnc adapter for icom ic41s

Post by hotmetal1000 »

I had a bit of a troll through ebay but didn't come up with anything, doesn't mean there isn't.
Look in the manual under other options page 48 "• AD-98FSC ANTENNA CONNECTOR ADAPTER" that's all it has.
blacky

Post by blacky »

if only these companies could stick to a standard instead of using proprietry parts.....is a bug bear of mine...
You could also try RS Components Australia (largest range in australia)

Also im going to put up a range of connectors on cc comms soon....just for your info! (Probably not that connector though)
CC Communications - VOIP, DSL, RF Comms, GPS, Tech Support and more. Forum Aussie Owned and operated!
bananaman

Post by bananaman »

thanks very much i ended up going to Olbis and getting one for $32 he was going to charge me $65 but told him that i was from Aussie Scanners and gave me the discount .