XTS3000 Program softwere

Discussion on Motorola technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
vk2faho

XTS3000 Program softwere

Post by vk2faho »

hey guys , i''m new after the cps that programs the Motorola xts3000 type 3 uhf , model number is H09RDH9PW7BN

there seems to be a lot out there for this type of rig . I only want the correct version. could someone help me out ?
Christopher Lampe ( VK2FAHO)
vk2faho

Re: XTS3000 Program softwere

Post by vk2faho »

vk2faho wrote:hey guys , i''m new after the cps that programs the Motorola xts3000 type 3 uhf , model number is H09RDH9PW7BN

needs to look like this but for the xts3000 Image
there seems to be a lot out there for this type of rig . I only want the correct version. could someone help me out ?
Christopher Lampe ( VK2FAHO)
fireymanfitz

Re: XTS3000 Program softwere

Post by fireymanfitz »

you want XTS3000 and Saber CPS R05.03.00 it can be found on google. I'm not sure what the policy is for posting links, look for w9cr in the results.