Motorola XTS5000 Issue

Discussion on Motorola technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.
rochedalescan
Founder

Motorola XTS5000 Issue

Post by rochedalescan »

Hi guys,

I was wonder for those of you with the knowledge if anyone could tell me the problem I have with my XTS5000 Brisbanescan had a look and thought I might need to get a new lcd replacement just wanted to double check.

Please see the attached screenshot, this happens when I turn it on all other functions work i.e it tx&rx's fine but seems to be stuck on that screen. Could it be a software issue ?

Cheers Shane
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
spectreman

Re: Motorola XTS5000 Issue

Post by spectreman »

Hi. You definately have a faulty LCD module with dead pixels, not a software issue. Need a new LCD.