Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

XTS3000 Program softwere

Discussion on Motorola technologies, including programming, tutorials, schematics, requests for help and new releases etc
Forum rules
***NOTE*** This forum and its content are not endorsed in any way by the vendor and users are advised to exercise caution when viewing and/or acting on any information contained within. We accept no responsibility for your devices and strongly warn you to check your warranty conditions and seek expert advice before proceeding.

XTS3000 Program softwere

Postby vk2faho » Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:43 pm

hey guys , i''m new after the cps that programs the Motorola xts3000 type 3 uhf , model number is H09RDH9PW7BN

there seems to be a lot out there for this type of rig . I only want the correct version. could someone help me out ?
vk2faho

Re: XTS3000 Program softwere

Postby vk2faho » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:03 pm

vk2faho wrote:hey guys , i''m new after the cps that programs the Motorola xts3000 type 3 uhf , model number is H09RDH9PW7BN

needs to look like this but for the xts3000 Image
there seems to be a lot out there for this type of rig . I only want the correct version. could someone help me out ?
vk2faho

Return to Motorola