Radio techs?

For anyone that wants to modify their equipment or has a question relating to their installation issues
Forum rules
Aussiescanners takes no responsibility for any modification undertaken, these are to be done at your own risk and should only be performed by those with good knowledge of radio and soldering.
878ROB

Radio techs?

Post by 878ROB »

Hey guys i spoke to a lad on 35LSB lastnight and he gave me the name of an old radio tech operating out of east brisbane going by the name of Stefan... has anybody heard or had any dealings with this chap? He sounds to be a really great tech for repairs.

Regards: 878ROB
878 ROMEO OSCAR BRAVO Bleeding through a television near you!
rredbeak

Re: Radio techs?

Post by rredbeak »

Stefan in east brissy was really big in the pirate days and grew bigger since. he could do/modify just about anything.

Now,the tables has turned,SOMEONE started a nasty rumour that Stefan modified a few sets that the ppl had major issues with. It Spread like wildfire for those that believe it.

Im surprised his name hasnt lasted into today's cb society.

But he WAS in rumour a genuis with electronic equipment,Mostly 27 MHz CB Radio .

No one ever knew for sure his qualifications but near 100% satisfaction speaks for itself.

Never met him or had anything done by him but he was a household word in CB radio many years back.

Hit up some of the current repairers,Olbis,Mark Kyle etc im sure they'd know of his whereabouts.

Cheers Rod
I LOVE AOR scanners, but cant afford the newer ones LOL. So Uniden is it.