V/Line scanner feed

Listen to radios & scanners over the internet with live streaming, this forum has status updates and general listener support
melbournefan

V/Line scanner feed

Post by melbournefan »

And we are online!

http://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/20028

You can listen to this on your android/ios device to anywhere in the world just look for 'Police Scanner'
or scanner radio.

Enjoy!
Phantom
Forum Manager

Re: V/Line scanner feed

Post by Phantom »

Wouldn't it be better to advertise this as a Railway scanner. I cannot see any reference to Police on the radio reference page
michael
Administrator

Post by michael »

melbournefan wrote:You can listen to this on your android/ios device to anywhere in the world just look for 'Police Scanner'
or scanner radio.
Thank you for sharing this.

I haven't got the chance to tune in, but do these channels get much traffic? I've only ever heard V/Line use 469.700 and 469.725 I think from memory, even then the traffic is very minimal and sounds like they were for clearing the platforms (conductor to driver) and for shunting.
turbine_prop

Post by turbine_prop »

Just had a listen tonight and all I kept hearing was tone bursts every 10 to 20 secs

Regards
Wayne
Melbourne
Regards
Wayne
Melbourne
melbournefan

Post by melbournefan »

michael wrote:
melbournefan wrote:You can listen to this on your android/ios device to anywhere in the world just look for 'Police Scanner'
or scanner radio.
Thank you for sharing this.

I haven't got the chance to tune in, but do these channels get much traffic? I've only ever heard V/Line use 469.700 and 469.725 I think from memory, even then the traffic is very minimal and sounds like they were for clearing the platforms (conductor to driver) and for shunting.
Well from what i see is that i see one to two calls in the off peak with more in peak
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

On numerous occasions, all I have heard is the tone bursts as well.
melbournefan

Post by melbournefan »

Phantom wrote:On numerous occasions, all I have heard is the tone bursts as well.
Even i hear that too, looking to add more channels to the feed but i don't think that will fix it.