Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

Bathurst 1000 Stream

Listen to radios & scanners over the internet with live streaming, this forum has status updates and general listener support

Re: Bathurst 1000 Stream

Postby bathurstscan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:33 pm

nirvana wrote:When searching the broadcastify iphone app for bathurst to add it to my favourites for the race this morning , i came across the bathurst police, fire ,etc channel and went to use it a few minutes` ago ,only to discover it is bathurst county in America.

:o

Hi
The Bathurst police fire etc is NSW . Check you went into Australian and then NSW and CW

It’s my stream so not usa
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bathurstscan

Postby bathurstscan » Sun Oct 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bathurstscan

Postby nirvana » Sun Oct 08, 2017 6:58 pm

Thanks , Bathurstscan.

When i went to search Broadcastify on my iphone , it came up with 2 bathursts` ,so i just saved both ,but after realising one was wrong later in the day , i went back to your post and saw you had central west police in your links ,so i found and added that ,too.

I wasn`t really awake at 6.30 am this morning ,so that was my excuse !

Thanks for your links. I heard stuff from race control before it made it onto the live tv broadcast like the official tripping over retrieving the rock from the track and the visibilty issues from the fog that officials on point duties had seeing the action .

Good stuff.

Thanks again .

Nirvana
nirvana

Previous

Return to Live Streaming