updated CFA channels

This forum is a collective database of frequencies and information (callsigns, talk group ID's, channel allocations etc) for Victoria
shawno

updated CFA channels

Post by shawno »

Hope this helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
vkcpolice

Re: updated CFA channels

Post by vkcpolice »

thankyou :)
shawno

Post by shawno »

No probs at all
Bass Junkie

Post by Bass Junkie »

That is awesome, thanks mate!
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

This list is wrong :( Programed my scanner today for 392 went down to training and CH 392 is 393 on this list. So the list is out of order so I can't rely on it. If anyone has a more accurate one please upload. Thx for the list anyway gives a brief overview of what the chs look like
Phantom
Forum Manager

Post by Phantom »

Rather than shoot down a list, have you some suggestions or possible corrections that may be applied?

You are of the opinion the list is "out of order" - when can we expect your "corrected" list?

I think it is appreciated by many with the list that many post on the forum.... Without submissions, there is no forum.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

ive already contributed 2 massive data bases to this forum mate and they weren't a pdf!
Pumper_50

Post by Pumper_50 »

Folks, give it time. This has been a rather large project. Anything at this stage should be deemed as a rough guide only until things are really bedded in and further details come to light and SHARED.

I've seen numerous people ask for details then complain things are wrong, then hold on to information they obtain instead of sharing as if it gives them some sort of 'god like power'.

Just give things time and actually HELP develop any listings out there.

In regards to the P25 IMC/Fireground channels they're conventional, not trunking the last I heard.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
peteramjet

Post by peteramjet »

vkcpolice wrote:This list is wrong :( Programed my scanner today for 392 went down to training and CH 392 is 393 on this list. So the list is out of order so I can't rely on it.
The list clearly says it is from 2011 - ie 4 years ago. Not so sure why you are surprised the info has changed, considering it was put together pre-digital.
Cally460

Post by Cally460 »

The Analogue channels are correct.... but the digital ones are slightly different...
Having said that, most locations still have a dedicated analogue channel (dispatch channel) for crew members who have not bought a digital set.
Simon Snorkel

updated CFA channels

Post by Simon Snorkel »

peteramjet wrote: The list clearly says it is from 2011 - ie 4 years ago. Not so sure why you are surprised the info has changed, considering it was put together pre-digital.
And there has been 2 reflashes since then
Cally460 wrote:The Analogue channels are correct.... but the digital ones are slightly different...
Having said that, most locations still have a dedicated analogue channel (dispatch channel) for crew members who have not bought a digital set.
A lot of the analogue dispatch channels are gone now.
xtl-kindaguy

Post by xtl-kindaguy »

I can say D13 has analogue dispatch channel 54 and digital p25 conventional fire ground channels eg, ch305, ch306, ch307 & ch308.
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

I found out today that 392 is not a portable repeater its a command CH that comes of pretty sally even though on the Tait radio its named as tr 392 and on the 15th my district will he going full digital with only one DSE analog CH also we won't have any analogue chs to fall back on when or if digital fails so that's a bit of a concern to me anyway lol
Bass Junkie

Post by Bass Junkie »

vkcpolice wrote:I found out today that 392 is not a portable repeater its a command CH that comes of pretty sally even though on the Tait radio its named as tr 392 and on the 15th my district will he going full digital with only one DSE analog CH also we won't have any analogue chs to fall back on when or if digital fails so that's a bit of a concern to me anyway lol
That explains why I was getting 392 so clear here. It was beautiful really, but knowing how digital is all or nothing, it seems absolutely insane to be using it for fireground usage. How long until someone gets killed because they can't get a message through in hilly terrain?
vkcpolice

Post by vkcpolice »

Almost Happened today Digital was Not working we could not get any airtime used the UHF most of the day to relay messages back and forth
melbourneradio

Post by melbourneradio »

threads like these really get my goat !!!

there are some of us that are trying to narrow down the "new" simplex p25 allocation ,
this list is one that was put out some time ago , it is a guide only ,,

if you have information , please feel free to add and submit
but please dont go barraging those that give it a shot !!!

this list in some areas is accurate
for here in region 8 it has worked a treat

for those playing along at home !!! from the CFA the project is not complete so there is no "master" list available at this time
so its up to us radio nerds to do some leg work

like i said don't knock those that attempt to assist if you have a suggestion put it forward
John Remington
VK3 XRI
South Eastern Communications
Radios-Communications- Pagers
facebook- https://www.facebook.com/pages/South-Ea ... 183?ref=hl
http://www.secomms.com.au
sales@secomms.com.au
Simon Snorkel

Post by Simon Snorkel »

melbourneradio wrote: for those playing along at home !!! from the CFA the project is not complete so there is no "master" list available at this time so its up to us radio nerds to do some leg work

like i said don't knock those that attempt to assist if you have a suggestion put it forward
When was the last time you contacted the CFA? The "project" depending on which aspect of it, finished up a while ago now.

When you contact them this what you get, so enjoy. I don't think people were/ are trying to knock the ones that try but often listings get reposted with no mention of the age or the possible inaccuracies that are contained within them.

Anyway here is my contribution :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Phil
Administrator

Post by Phil »

after going through this the only thing i will make aware is the following

the RMR ID's show on the list as being 80030500, to put this in a radio drop the 800 and this is the talkgroup number you need :)

the NAC's please remove the $ before you enter it into your radio/scanner for the actual NAC
Phil
Forum Administrator
phil@aussiescanners.com.au

Uniden UBCD996T, RH96, UBCD396xt, Uniden UBCD563-PT
RTL-SDRs way to many
Motorola GP328, GP338, GP328 Plus, XTS3000, DP3400 VHF, DP2600e, DP4801e, DM4601e, XTL5000-03, XTS2500 M3
Simoco SRM9030 AC, SRM9022 UW
Hytera - PD412, PD462, PD682, MD782G, PD782G
Barrett 950
Icom IC-F60, IC-410 Pro
Tait TM8250
Kenwood - NX720HG
rooster

Post by rooster »

Thanks for sharing Snorkel :)
Cally460

Post by Cally460 »

For several weeks now the CFA have been sending OFFICIAL audio feeds to Broadcastify.com