Icom IC R20 up for sales!

Are you buying, swapping, selling or even looking for something? Post your advertisement in here and you may find someone who can help
jonau

Icom IC R20 up for sales!

Post by jonau »

Hello viewers.

I recently brought a ICOM IC R 20 handheld scanner 30th of january 2014. This device is far too complicational for me to use it any more. I am willing to sell it to someone who may be interesting in buying it off me.

It is a brand new with the plastic sealed on the screen. It comes with its original box in good condition. Device in perfect conditions antenna along with the charger and the battery that comes with it. Comes with the belt clip.
Manual instructions as well. All look like new. Only used it a fiew times to figuire out how to use it but i can not understand how to use it well. So i am selling this device as is.

Only interested people within australia wide who may be keen to buy it off me. We don't do pickup. But we can deliever it anywhere within australia. Normal post or express post at your desire. No GPO BOX adresses please.

Insurance is upto you if you ask for it for your protection of the item on arrival by post.

I brought this device for 699.00 in australia. I have the recipt of this item for proof of purchuse of date and price.
I am selling it for 530.00 express post for free.

Device is unblocked version and was brought in australia store.

If keen let us know. Thank you very much.

Item will be SOLD to the person of interest. Until then make your selection and good luck.
Birdman

Re: Icom IC R20 up for sales!

Post by Birdman »

Still forsale?