Need recommendation Internet Security Utility

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
emjones
Newly Registered Users

Need recommendation Internet Security Utility

Post by emjones »

Hi,

I am looking for people who can recommend any internet security utility like Antivirus or VPN that comes up with URL & App filtering. I need to have it against my younger bro's digital behavior.

Thanks in advance.
Sam Johnstone
Newly Registered Users

Re: Need recommendation Internet Security Utility

Post by Sam Johnstone »

Surfie by Pure Site is what I'm using right now.
I experience fun when I play these games. Yeah, they are extreme. There's no rush, just view this when you have time. There's no worry about it.
davidryan
Newly Registered Users

Post by davidryan »

Try fastestVPN , really a good VPN in terms of speed and services. I have been using it for last 1 year it works perfectly, no disconnection issue, speed is better then other VPN's. Over all I am satisfied with this VPN
orosenberg
Newly Registered Users

Post by orosenberg »

emjones wrote:Hi,

I am looking for people who can recommend any internet security utility like Antivirus or VPN that comes up with URL & App filtering. I need to have it against my younger bro's digital behavior.

Thanks in advance.
Hey,

you can either get both of them differently or together. like mcafee just acquired tunnelbear o you can go for both and you'll actually be getting them from one provider actually. then there are a couple of vpns who provide both antimalware and encryption together, so you can check them out too. ivacy is one i know that offers vpn for australia as well as antivirus/antimalware protection.
melbournefan

Post by melbournefan »

Looks like Viral Marketing to me.....

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
austin44
Newly Registered Users

Post by austin44 »

Try Kaspersky it has best features for URL restricting and app filtering also you can use VPN with it but it will only encrypt your connection, Which is also important so I recommend you to use both for better security, and If you are using a good VPN Server , then it will make it more secure.
jimmiewilliams
Newly Registered Users

Post by jimmiewilliams »

Sure, Let me tell you the best VPN for your online security. Use Surfshark, it's a new vpn but quite cheap in rates and powerful in terms of security. You can also read surfshark vpn review for your satisfaction.
callumbooth
Newly Registered Users

Post by callumbooth »

SurfShark One of the Best VPN Service I've been using this VPN for a few months and am very happy with it. I especially like the speed. I just did a test with Speedtest.net and got 49Mb/s (or ~6MB/s) when simulating multiple connections and 23Mb/s (or ~3MB/s) when simulating a single connection. Obviously, that's likely a lot slower than your connection without a VPN, but it's awfully fast for a VPN and fast and stable enough that you can leave it on and forget about it. If you need more speed for certain things, though, you don't need to disconnect the VPN. Just add any executable or website to the program's Whitelister and that traffic will bypass the VPN. In general, the program has a lot of versatility like that to tailor the VPN to your needs. The developers also update it frequently.

I also have nothing but praise for the support. From the SurfShark website, you can e-mail your problem (I got a reply back within an hour) or initiate a chat (I got into a chat session within a minute). The latter is most convenient and Sarah was very helpful and friendly and solved each of the problems that I had.

I'm really impressed with the speed, stability, features and support that you get for such a low price, am very happy that I chose Surfshark and highly recommend them.read Surfshark Review to get more information