Listening to your radio while you work

If you have something to say that just doesn't fit into any of the forums above, then post it here, remember to keep it PG rated for the kids
tanger32au

Listening to your radio while you work

Post by tanger32au »

I work in an office environment with my own office. I have at times had my radio going, normally with ear phones while I work. This has never been an issue until recently. Can what you are listening to become an issue when many people in the office are listening to music or commercial radio?
rob_w

Re: Listening to your radio while you work

Post by rob_w »

Can't see it would be an issue, (providing you are not listening in to co-workers phone conversations!)
As long as you are wearing headphones, there is not a "No listening to ANYTHING" policy in place and you don't spend half the day twiddling knobs none of anyone's business as far as I am concerned.
I could imagine a non believer getting a bit annoyed if you were sitting there all day listening to pager tones at full volume though (grin)
angieturley83
Newly Registered Users

Post by angieturley83 »

I love listening to the music while working but I am using headphone or earphones because my co-workers listens to different kind of music.
amelieconrad
Newly Registered Users

Post by amelieconrad »

To give respect to others I always use headphones whenever I want listens to music or radio because I understand we have the different type of music that want to listen.