Great site with ALOT of radio software.

Link us to your favorite websites, they don't just have to be radio related however they must be legal (games, news, radios, hobbies are ok)
rochedalescan
Founder

Great site with ALOT of radio software.

Post by rochedalescan »

Hi all I stumbled across another website full of radio software for every radio you could think of heres the URL http://www.fraserwebhost.com/cw/index.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false you will need to register in order to have acess to that section but its well worth it.

Cheers Shane
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
Matt

Re: Great site with ALOT of radio software.

Post by Matt »

Heya Shane,

There is a easy link to the site. http://www.cosmicworld.info" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
And everyone is welcome to join the site. I hope to get more software still even though alot of people think i have the biggest collection in town. I think the main thing is GME software, i just can't get any GME software anywhere.
At the moment i have 4 guys asking me about GME TX3220 software and i just can't find it, if anyone can help with that, please email me at mattfraser1@bigpond.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false because at the end of the day, im only trying to get as much radio software as i can together so that everyone knows where they can find it. i know in the many years past i have had heaps of trouble finding my software, so thats why i decided to post it on my site, so i can share it with everyone who had the same trouble as me.

Anyway, i think my fingers are burning up after writing that, lol
Cheers
Matt.
bodyguard

Post by bodyguard »

Hi ya Matt, nice site man
Do you do much radio scanning ?
Also noticed when in the radio download section, I have to use IE to view it properly, as it seems
its not very Firefox friendly.

cheers
BG
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P
Matt

Post by Matt »

Heya BG,
Thanks mate, its just a simple site but yea i mainly only build sites to suite ie.
i used to have a scanner but i wore the crap out of it, more so just having a yarn on UHF is all i really do these days, one day when the boss (the wife) lets me go and get another one i will run that too, but that could be a while now that i'm a father for the first time, so with her off work it hurts the pocket a little bit but we'll get there.
Cheers
Matt.
SunnybankScan

Post by SunnybankScan »

Yeah the GME TX3220 software I can imagine would be in demand. Its a very compact and simple (and cheap) radio. It has RX at 403-520mhz (40 channels) and Alpha tagging which has to be dealer programmed. In light of this info, I was reluctant to buy the radio.

It would be great if you could obtain this software.

Just a question for anyone who knows. How do you program GME's? I know scanners and motorola radios etc have the computer cable and sockets.

Cheers
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

SunnybankScan wrote:
Just a question for anyone who knows. How do you program GME's? I know scanners and motorola radios etc have the computer cable and sockets.

Cheers
Some GME's have the option to program extra channels and alpha tags via the keypad using the channel knobs and function mode, although programing cables are avavilable with the little phone connection on the end that goes into the microphone socket.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
SunnybankScan

Post by SunnybankScan »

Rochedalescan wrote:
SunnybankScan wrote:

Cheers
Some GME's have the option to program extra channels and alpha tags via the keypad using the channel knobs and function mode, although programing cables are avavilable with the little phone connection on the end that goes into the microphone socket.
Ahhhh, Ok

Cheers
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250
scrawn80

Post by scrawn80 »

cant help you with software i only have 4000 and 5000 stuff
Matt

Post by Matt »

if you have any software scrawn80, and are willing to email them to me, i would love to add it to my website for other user's to access. i am currently at 701 files for download just in the Radio downloads (including software and Schematics). If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to email me
Cheers
Matt.
scrawn80

Post by scrawn80 »

hi matt have set you a internal message through the site with a list of makes
Matt

Post by Matt »

yea, i got that mate, i sent you a link to upload them if you like
Cheers
Matt.
Matt

Post by Matt »

its ok now, i have about 5 GME programs on the site now :)
Cheers
Matt.
SunnybankScan

Post by SunnybankScan »

Mate, thats excellent
Cheers
SunnybankScan

Matt

Post by Matt »

yep, but i could always do with more :P

i have put an upload link in the radio software page for people to upload their radio software to me :)

hope we can have just one site in the end with everything you need for radios. well thats my goal anyway :P
Cheers
Matt.
Matt

Post by Matt »

Hey Guys, i have recently recieved some more GME software so i should have most of the common models now, thanks for everyone that helped me. :)
Cheers
Matt.
Matt

Post by Matt »

My server for cosmicworld got a lightning srike this arvo and fried, but i managed to save the scsi drives, i should have them loaded into one of my other servers by later tonight
Cheers
Matt.
bodyguard

Post by bodyguard »

shit thats some bad luck Matt, I feel your pain
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P
Matt

Post by Matt »

yea, i didn't end up getting much time to do it last night, so i'll do it over this weekend
Cheers
Matt.
Matt

Post by Matt »

hey guys, i decided to shut that site down, but i have still got the software. if you are looking for something, send me a message and let me know what software you are chasing. and shane mate, i decided to go the low low and just start a small brisbane site, but i put heaps of security on it so i dont get heaps of randoms.. if you want to have a look at it jusy im me and i'll give you the link
Cheers
Matt.