unit fire

If somethings going down in your area, any details such as when, where, what and any other important information you may be aware of
vkcpolice

unit fire

Post by vkcpolice »

last night one of the units in my block of flats blew up fire cause from some drunken idiot putting metal in the microwave
i heard a window smash whitch was him smashing out of the unit i looked out my window to see smoke and imediletly called esta and requested police fire amd ambos. within minutes a cfa captain rocked up ran up to the unit with a portable radio giving sigerettes to vic fire took cfa 10 mins to rock up ambos 15 police did not rock up. there also was a punch on whilst this was happening so ive ran back inside and called the police and yelled at the esta call taker to get police here asap for crowd control. ive grabbed my portable radio and ran back outside to lend a helping hand to the cfa. i then here the call go over the police radio about a ooo hang up call requesting police about a fire and punch on would you like me to confirm with the cfa if this is true. i was so pissed of i had rang the police twice and no show. ever since coms have moved to esta police response time has been horrible took the police 40 mins to show.
Stretch
Forum Manager

unit fire

Post by Stretch »

Cool story....

DO NOT CRITICISE OUR EMERGENCY SERVICES! Simple as that!

Cheers,
Mitch
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitch Rogers