Welcome to the Aussie Scanners group, register today and join in the fun!!!  The main website, forum and tapatalk have all been updated...  Why not introduce yourself in the member introductions forum ? ...

A forum for uploading radio recordings

By providing us with your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve the website to make it more enjoyable for you

A forum for uploading radio recordings

Postby vkcpolice » Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:11 pm

ive noticed that mick has uploaded a few police pursuit audio recordings. i have a few on my pc that i have recorded and wondering if it might be an idea to have a place to upload radio recording even if its some making a qsl over the HF cb radio. i understand that mick may be concerned about people uploading recordings that contain peoples personal info but i still think it might be a good idea to have somewhere to upload these recordings whether it be audio or video. cheers
vkcpolice

Re: A forum for uploading radio recordings

Postby ADS-B » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:05 pm

I have a lot of recordings as well, I have two versions - the original and the upload/share version. In the latter I use an audio editing to silence certain details such as names, rego plates, addresses of IBR's and usuals and any other personal identification details.
ADS-B
Newly Registered Users

Return to Feedback & Suggestions