International Internet Streaming

By providing us with your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve the website to make it more enjoyable for you
Shaker4x4

International Internet Streaming

Post by Shaker4x4 »

It can be a bit pointless listening to our efficient emergency services. Unless we lived in a high crime area, there isn't much to perk the ears up.

So I've been doing a fair bit of internet streaming, particularly from Detroit. It's gotten so bad over there, bus services shut down because the drivers feared for their lives. You hear of assaults, bodies found, people with knives and guns, shots heard or fired and people being robbed. You hear the despair in the police voices sometimes, especially dispatch like it's like another day of crime another dollar and they are fed up with their underpaid job. They are the future face of America and testimony to what happens when the economy collapses.

So why does this forum not have a page for internet scanner streaming with links of interest and how to?

I lay in bed with my smartphone streaming this stuff over my wifi network with a free scanner app. It's a big world out there, not just our back yard is interesting.

Cheers.