Punctuation - posts/replies

By providing us with your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve the website to make it more enjoyable for you
Phantom
Forum Manager

Punctuation - posts/replies

Post by Phantom »

Guys,

To help improve the forum, could you all please apply normal punctuation to your posts/replies.

There are ever increasing posts that are not containing any (or very little) punctuation and it is very hard to read - as a result the post may in turn get misconstrued.

We are not after the best written post or not an English class, but to help improve the reading of posts on the forum. Maybe just have a quick read over what you have typed before pressing submit?

We all love reading everyones posts - many have backgrounds and knowledge from different areas - so we all can benefit from each others posts. A little attention to detail when posting will make a vast difference to your posts and the overall forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me.
youngn
Forum Manager

Re: Punctuation - posts/replies

Post by youngn »

Couldn't agree more OP

Well said
"YOUNGN"
Scannersplitterguy

Post by Scannersplitterguy »

I'll second that!
http://www.scannerantennasplitter.com
http://www.acdcmanuals.com
AOR AR8200MK3, Icom IC-R75, UBC370CRS, UH7750NB, SR162 VHF AIS, SDR USB Dongle, Anytone AT-6666, Pearce Simpson Super Cheetah 27 MHz AM/SSB, QJE QJ-PS30II 30A PSU, Diamond DJ-130 Discone, Shockwave 5/8 27MHz, DIY HF longwire
Rohan

Post by Rohan »

haha sorry people i'll have to remember to check all my posts before posting because i'm terrible for it.
Rohan Greer
hon. sec. Cambooya RFB
scanners simoco 9020vhf, simoco 9020uhf, IC-400pro, IC-41s, ubc340crs