site changed again????

By providing us with your feedback and suggestions so that we can improve the website to make it more enjoyable for you
alinco21

site changed again????

Post by alinco21 »

Hi,
I had to re-log back in this AM I now fnd that the log off button is where the view new post was.
So I am assuming there was some changes uploaded?

Also finding that it is becomeing more complex to find items ect.... (Might me be).

what is happening??

Paul.
bodyguard

Re: site changed again????

Post by bodyguard »

alinco21 wrote:Hi,
I had to re-log back in this AM I now fnd that the log off button is where the view new post was.
So I am assuming there was some changes uploaded?

Also finding that it is becomeing more complex to find items ect.... (Might me be).

what is happening??

Paul.

LOL thought I was having a seniors moment as well, yep I think it needs some organizing as well.

ie QFRS if the regions were stickied at the top makes things easier to find, otherwise you need to keep scrolling through irrelevent topics

Just my thoughts
Cheers
BG

UBC9000XLT, UBCT8, BCT15X, UBC92XLT, Kenwood R-5000, PSR-410 , KG-UVD1P

Post by Guest »

alinco21 wrote:what is happening??
The only thing that has changed in the last week functionality wise (that affects users) is the menu strip on the forums, some links back to the main website will be added to better integrate both forum and website in their respective standalone capacity. If you feel anything else has changed wack em in and we'll take a look... :jk
youngn
Forum Manager

Post by youngn »

Where my "View New Posts" button was, there is a "Return To Home Page" button there now, and i keep clicking it cause im used to the View New Posts button being there.... errr annoying!??!?! :sc
"YOUNGN"
bananaman

Post by bananaman »

Can anyone tell me where the f**k veiw forum went so I can find every thing?
rochedalescan
Founder

Post by rochedalescan »

View forum ? If you want to get back to the main page you can click the banner or just under it theres a link that says board index, otherwise under the drop down menu "My Account" theres on there that says "Search Parameters"

The only buttons I use is the view new posts one and clicking on the banner to get to the front page and then navigating through those sub forums.

Regards Shane :)

Also, Theres no need to get so stressed out this is only internet.
Shane Logan
Aussiescanners Founder

Australia's Premier Communications forum!
~ Please contact Phil for administration enquiries ~
SunnybankScan

Post by SunnybankScan »

View active Topics?
Cheers
SunnybankScan

GME 3440, Philips PRM8030, Tait 2020, Motorola GP328, Motorola XTS5000, UBCD996T, UBC780XLT, UBCT8, 72XLT, UH078sx, UH075, UH088, PRO530XL, Atlantis 250